New Year Resolutions for stress free sailing
It’s that time of year where we set New Year resolutions with gusto and make unrealistic lists with bloated enthusiasm that we have no real intention of keeping and even less motivation to maintain.
How about doing things a bit differently for 2019 which will improve your life on the water?
Dockmate friendly new year declarations:
- Make this the Winter you make improvements on your boat and invest in an upgrade you really need.
- Find some low-cost tech to ensure 2019 is a great boating year and memorable for all the right reasons.
- Extend your boating life with a remote-controlled docking system that improves manoeuvrability.
- Think peace, calm, tranquillity every time you dock.
- Take measures to eliminate stress and improve safety when docking; Argue less with your travelling companion.
- Visit our stand at the following boat shows to see the Dockmate in action. (list the shows/dates we will be attending 2019 or link to a blog that contains the boat shows you are attending).
- Be more carefree: Sail away into the sunset without having to worry about what will happen when you come to dock.